PRConsultants Group Blog
Posts Categorized: Public Relations Strategy
- Have a backpack with several printed copies of your crisis communications plan, contact numbers for essential employees and external media conta ... ⇢ read more
- news releases;
- visual assets like photographs (including key leaders’ headshots in print-quality resolutions) and video;
- succinct information about products and services;
- biographies of key executives;
- media contacts, including cell phone numbers;
- financial statements.
Five tips to take your client’s online newsroom to the next level:1) Filters: ... ⇢ read more
- Conduct Thorough Planning
My colleagues and I in PR often decry the decline of our business, as ad agencies, social media operations and promotional firms all grapple for clients. It used to be fun, we say, when we did big events and had big budgets. When it was less about data mining and more about the clever idea and a solid PR strategy.
Now companies cast about for free ideas, via RFPs or crowdsourcing or websites in which creatives compete for (absurdly low-priced) business.
I was brought back to today’s stark reality when a friend and I attended a little event in town. Shop-owners had merchandise displayed on tables outside, an artist was dabbing paint on a canvas that depicted a Paris scene and a guitar player was strumming away. My fri ... ⇢ read more