- news releases;
- visual assets like photographs (including key leaders’ headshots in print-quality resolutions) and video;
- succinct information about products and services;
- biographies of key executives;
- media contacts, including cell phone numbers;
- financial statements.
PRConsultants Group Blog
Posts Categorized: Technology Tools
- Day One, after a team brainstorm (get ready to be wo ... ⇢ read more
Ever since man gathered around the fire and scratched cave wall drawings, stories unite, educate and inspire us. Storytelling is a PR person's best device for sharing a message... and in the digital age, we tell stories weaving text, sound, video, photos, data, and emotion.
As public relations professionals, we know people consume messages and use media differently than in the past. In order to tell our clients' stories in a more compelling way, we must shift our narrative away from selling (the press release) and toward more visually interesting, shareable digital content. By expanding beyond the written word, the standard press release, we can help our clients communicate in ways that are more memorable and actionable than ever before... a picture is worth a thousand words, after all. For great examples of digital storytelling, visit the ⇢ read more